Skinnier Chocolate Peanut butter brownies
Updated: Jul 30, 2019
These brownies are so moist and unctuous but no need to worry if you can't stop at one as they are on the lighter side.
140g crunchy peanut butter
120g low fat or fat free greek yogurt
2 large eggs
2 large very ripe bananas
3 tablespoons of Honey
80g unsweetened cocoa powder
100g rolled oats
30g toasted peanuts
1. Preheat oven to 180° and grease an 8×8 inch tin really well and set aside.
2. Place the rolled oats, bananas, yogurt, honey and cocoa powder into a blender. Blend until ingredients are completely smooth and mixed thoroughly.
3. Beat your eggs until light and fluffy for about 4 minutes. Add a little of the egg mixture into your blended mix of yogurt oats etc to loosen it. Fold in the rest of your blended ingredients bit by bit into your egg mix then pour the mix into your prepared baking tin and set aside.
4. Microwave the peanut butter for about 30 seconds or until soft. Drop melted peanut butter by spoonfuls onto the mix, swirling gently with a knife to create a marbled effect. (Do not to over mix). Sprinkle over the toasted peanuts.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until the brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the tin. Wait until the brownie slab is completely cooled before cutting into squares (makes 12)