1. Fry mince on pan and discard any excess oil remove and remove lamb from heat.
2. Fry onions in olive oil on a separate pan for 3 minutes add in chopped celery and crushed garlic and cook for a further 4 mins making sure not to burn the garlic.
3. Melt stock pot or stock cube in 50 mls of boiling water and add to cooked lamb. Add in celery, onion and garlic mix to lamb.
4. Deglaze pan with red wine and pour into lamb. Add in tinned tomatoes, tomato paste and sugar stir and put on a low heat.
5. Rehydrate dried mushrooms in 75mls of boiling water, after 10 minutes pour into lamb mix.
6. Put a whole nutmeg and fennel seeds on a pan on low heat on toast for 3 minutes
7. Crush fennel seeds and grate 1/3 of the nutmeg and add into lamb along with the chopped fresh thyme or sage stir and cook for a further 15 minutes on a low bubbling heat. Season to taste. Serve with a pasta of your choice.