150-200g of Cod per person skinned and deboned (any other chunky white fish will suffice)
150g of breadcrumbs (you can make your own or buy ready-made)
130g of grated Parmesan
1 teaspoon of garlic salt
2 teaspoons of tartare sauce
2 teaspoons of plain medium fat cream cheese
2 teaspoons of dried parsley (other herbs work so use to your personal taste)
2 tablespoons of Olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to gas mark 4 180 f (350 c)
2.Cut your fish into 4 even sized pieces and place spaced apart on a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
3. Place breadcrumbs in a mixing bowl along with grated parmesan cheese herbs dried or fresh, olive oil, salt and pepper and garlic salt (optional)
4. Mix tartar sauce and cream cheese in a small bowl and coat the top of each fish piece.
5. Put the breadcrumb mix on top of fish taking care not to put too much pressure as you do this step or it will compact crumb topping.
6. Place your fish in the oven and cook for 20 mins.
7. Remove your fish from the oven and serve with an accompaniment. I suggest homemade chunky chips and mushy peas or boiled baby potatoes.