1. Mash the Chickpeas until they are uneven consistency with some mashed and some whole.
2. Mash the Sweet Potato and add to the mashed Chickpeas.
3. Add in the finely chopped Onion, all the spices, grated Ginger, chopped Chilli, chopped Coriander and mix very. Add salt and pepper.
4. Form the mixture in to small disc shaped patties.
5. Heat your pan and add Coconut Oil.
6. Add your patties to the pan 4 or so at a time and fry on each side over a medium heat for about 2/3 mins each side.
7. When all batches are cooked serve with a spicy Chutney or a cool Yoghurt.
TipWear catering gloves if you want your hands to remain stain free as Turmeric stains badly